Monday 7 April 2014

Countries That I Have Traveled To, All Around The Globe

Here are the places that I've been privileged to travel to so far. Some of which I've been to only once, some of them I've been to more than 2 - 3 times. Definitely more to come in the future!

New Zealand, Christchurch - My all time favorite country
Amsterdam, Holland
Taiwan, Qing Jing
Cairo, Egypt - The Pyramids
France, Paris - Arc De Triomphe
Taiwan
Male, Maldives
Manchester - Old Trafford
Russia, Moscow - St Basil's Cathedral
France, Paris - The Effiel Tower
Indonesia, Bali
Italy, Rome - The Colosseum
South Korea, Seoul
Middle East, Dubai - Burj Al Arab



Japan, Hokkaido
China, Shanghai
Japan, Tokyo
Italy, Venice

Australia, Melbourne, Victoria - London Arc

Japan, Mt. Fuji Q Highland - Guiness World Record Roller Coaster






Switzerland, Zurich
Australia, Sydney - Blue Mountain
London - Big Ben
USA, Houston, Texas
Taiwan
Russia, Moscow - Kremlin