Thursday 3 April 2014

My Class 2 License (any bikes) - Yup!

I didn't like to do things half way, so there I was looking at my Class 2A license, thinking.. like not here not there leh. So, I decided to just complete the whole thing and enrolled for my Class 2!

One of the best decisions I made ;)

3 practical lessons is all you need, same as Class 2A. However for Class 2, you're required to be able to put down and pick up the motorcycle during Test Day.

So the Instructor demonstrated how to do it twice, for me. My turn to try.

1st attempt during training to pick up the motorcycle : I failed
2nd attempt : Failed again
3rd attempt : Fuck. I..can't!

I looked at the Instructor with a frustrated and desperate expression which made him laugh. I asked
"I can use any method right? As long as I pick up the bike"

"As long as you pick up the bike! Any way will do" said the Instructor.

I looked at the bike, I found my grip on the exhaust pipe and frame, took a deep breath and LIFT!
The bike was up! Yay! And my fucking back hurts damn it. But what the hell, the bike's up.

I used that method for Test Day.
ALL eyes watching this time (worse than when I was taking my Class 2B) because Class 2 testees go first, so those taking Class 2, Class 2A and Class 2B were all looking at how I'm going to pick up the bike. I'll hear whispers or murmurings like:

"Eh, she's a girl leh"
"Girl sia, taking class 2 sia.."
"Not bad"
"I think cannot.."

Well yes, I was nervous but I told myself I can do it, and so I did.
I PASSED.



I was all smiles, I was overjoyed.


A good friend of mine was there to support me all the way and waited till the whole test was over.
We celebrated by having a good breakfast. Yes, I'm a girl and I'm officially a Class 2 rider.

In your face mtherfcker! Yeahhh! Hahaha