Monday 25 May 2015

Pirelli : Power Is Nothing Without Control - Scorpion MT90/AT Tyres


"Power is nothing without control"

Based in Milan, Italy, PIRELLI is the world’s 5th largest tyre manufacturer. Being now the sole tyre supplier in Formula One and a loyal sponsor of the Italian Football Club F.C. International Milano, Pirelli is the only tyre brand allowed in the FIM World Superbike Championships.


I'm thrilled to have their Scorpion MT 90/AT fitted onto my Suzuki DR200 scrambler, all ready to conquer the various mix of terrains I will be riding through from Singapore to Tibet where Mount Everest Base Camp awaits.

Credits to everestour
Versatility - The tyres are the perfect balance for my adventure consisting of daily urban road use to enduro off road conditions.


The Scorpion MT90/AT tyres are also the stock tyres of the KTM Adventure 990 and apparently it's not easy to find the Scorpion MT90/AT in my tyre size of 21" and 18".



Look at that tread! Created in "V" shape linings for maximum traction and braking power on tarmac and rough grounds and yet maintaining stability at high speeds. Well, with my Suzuki DR200, I won't be going anywhere near fast with my sprockets at 45" and my maximum cruising speed at.. 100kmh.


It can be slippery when the roads/off roads are either too dry or too wet so it's comforting to know that the silica content of the Scorpion MT90/AT tyres are catered for both dry and wet road surfaces, promising good grip.

Definitely will be riding more confidently on the Scorpion tyres!


Now both my babies are fitted snugly with Pirelli! :D
Thank you Pirelli!!