Tuesday 19 May 2015

Electric Blues by Shunji Matsuo Hair Visual




I've changed my ombre hair color so many times, friends have lost count and some don't even remember what color I previously had.


For the benefit of those who forgot what my previous color was, it was GREEN.
 
So one day, some friends and I decided to do a picnic! We got to a park, had some homemade sandwiches and just lay down on the grass, staring into space. My girlfriend stood up to get some lemonade, only to hear me scream as she accidentally stepped on my hair.

Zzzz.

Credits to 123rf
Reason? She couldn't tell the difference between my hair and the grass around me.
What a good excuse to change my hair color right.

Deciding on my hair color

So this time, much thanks to Shunji Matsuo Hair Visual, time to electrify some blue in my hair! Using only the highest quality products and technology and featuring premium salon products from L’oreal, Shiseido, Arimin etc, I know my hair won't dry off despite coloring again.

Joey working her magic
My hair ends were extremely dry, any more bleaching would just break all of them.
Base on the expertise of my stylist, Joey, she decided to skip the bleach and go over my existing green with the blue dye.

Finishing off with premium L'Oreal hair treatment accompanied by Shunji Matsuo's Nano Steam Technology that effectively helps the treatment to penetrate deep into hair roots, guaranteeing a moisturizing effect. Not only are my colors locked in, but my damaged and dry roots are repaired too!

What color do you get when you mix green and blue?
CYAN. Or, turquoise.


Thankfully with Joey's skills, a warm ash brown overall blended nicely with a dark electric blue ombre was achieved and yes, I'm happy to take this hair color through my month long ride to Tibet!

No more blues with this electrifying blue ombre!
Thank you Shunji Matsuo.




ICON * Shunji Matsuo Hair Visual
100AM Mall
100 Tras Street #04-01
Singapore 079027
Tel: 6604 7255