Thursday 31 December 2015

My Last Post of 2015 - Bucketlist Ticked!




We are less than 90 minutes away from 2016 fellas, and I can't imagine what's in store for the brand new year ahead because 2015 has been nothing but spectacular in ways I never dreamt of in 2014.

Riding from Singapore to Mt. Everest B.C., completing 1,864 corners in Mae Hong Son (Chiang Mai), meeting amazing people from Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Laos, China, Tibet, America, and not forgetting all the beautiful people in my life from home who stood by me (you know who you are), thank you. 

Forget about making new year resolutions since breaking them seems to be part of the cycle. Instead, dare to dream at whatever point you are in life, believe in yourself and work hard to make that dream come true.

Life's an adventure, let's ride through it!

HAVE A SPANKIN' NEW YEAR!!