Monday 27 July 2015

Day 34 #B.E. Kuala Lumpur Malaysia - Singapore : #BeyondEverest Journey Is Officially Completed


After close to 2 months being away from home, my Suzuki DR200 is finally back to where my journey to Everest Base Camp all began.

Got up early this morning and moved off from Kuala Lumpur, and headed straight back to Singapore over 350KM.

Upon seeing Woodlands Checkpoint, and me sitting on my bike, getting my passport stamped as I stepped back into my home ground just brought me straight back to the time when I first started #beyondeverest and got my passport stamped as I exited Singapore.

The past one month + has never been this crazy, this epic, this memorable for me and my Suzuki DR200. Looking back to all the roads we traveled.. we've come a long way.

And I'm just glad that we both made it back home safe and sound.

Thank you to all of you who have been following my journey and rooting for me all the way. Hope it'll inspire you to start your very own "Ride Of Your Life" too!


Life's short, and one of the most dangerous risk is spending your life not doing what you want or love on the bet that you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.

So go on, go forth, turn your dreams into reality and live the life that you've always wanted.




[Singapore.Thailand.Malaysia.Singapore.HOME]