Wednesday 26 October 2016

Malacca : Chromie's First Ride Up With The Boyzzz


Bikes are meant to be ridden, not kept in a corner, looking pretty collecting dust! :D




This calls for my chromed Ducati Panigale's first ride trip up North!




Besides, it was Deepavali weekend so the boyzzz and I decided to start the holiday early with a ride up to a historical state in Malaysia, with ancient landmarks and colonial structures, not forgetting those famous chicken rice balls!

Credits to asiawebdirect

The destination may not be unfamiliar, having visited Malacca a couple of times, but I believe every ride is a new one, and it always come with a different experience.




I was sure my bike could take the distance, but I wasn't sure if my BACK could! Haha this is my first time riding over 230KM non-stop in a leaned-forward sport bike position, I was just hoping it wouldn't break with my Bobblbee backpack on.

Well, I tend to have a "don't think so much" and "do first then say" attitude, so here we go! :D







To Be Continued...