Wednesday 19 November 2014

Capture! With DRIFT Innovation Ghost-S HD Action Camera by Hodaka Motoworld



Proudly presented by Hodaka Motoworld, I'm enjoying every bit of action captured with my DRIFT GHOST-S HD Camera!

Riding in Japan, on the move!
Now I can snap / record all the happy / epic moments I go through during off road / road / track / tour rides with the all-weather durable 12 Mega Pixel Drift Ghost-S HD with ease and confidence, bringing the fun closer to YOU.

Credits to gapyear
Even besides for rides, it's hardy for any other action sports too!
Like skydiving..

Credits to dreaminvertical
Rock climbing..

Credits to purpleleaves


Even surfing or snorkeling because it's WATERPROOF (NO casing needed)!
Newly added with 3 different scene modes (Normal, Vivid, or Low Light), I can adjust the colors to my liking.



Tested during my first track experience at Johor Circuit @ Pasir Gudang, the Drift Ghost-S HD seriously has a long battery life.

I just kept going lap after lap and and it just kept recording on. The battery could support close to 4 hours of non-stop recording time at 1080p/60 frames per second.

I didn't have to worry about my videos being cut halfway at all.

Credits to istibidi.wordpress
Well, of course I didn't ride continuously for 4 hours at the track otherwise I would have melted into tar and be part of Johor's circuit. But I rode back to Singapore with the camera recording all the way.
  
The Drift Ghost-S HD has a special feature that no other action cam has, called the Flashback Video mode. What happens is your video is continually recording up to 5 minutes before starting the loop over again. Pretty cool stuff as it ensures you'll never miss out anything!


It differentiates itself with a rotating lens too! Enabling me to capture the footage upright regardless of whatever angle I mount it on.

The Drift Ghost-S HD video/picture quality is noticeably sharp and crisp with vibrant colors captured. You could see details like tree branches clearly with very minimal noise distortion

Credits to endurocross
The pack includes a wireless remote which could be strapped on like a watch for convenience and the different LED lights blinkers according to the mode the cam is in.

Credits to bikeroar
Along with different variations of mounts like the quick-connect clip mount, curved surface sticker mount etc.




With a 2 inch built in Gorilla® Glass scratch-resistant LCD screen, my heart won't skip a beat even if I accidentally drop it. I can also view photos and videos taken on the spot without having the need to procrastinate transferring it to my comp, wait for all of the files to upload then view it.


What made editing even easier was that I could choose and delete individual video frames within the Drift Ghost HD itself! And with WIFI (ha! The reliance of the world we're in now), I can transfer / upload my pictures and videos to my smartphone, where I can upload onto Facebook/Instagram instantly! Sooo convenient!


 The menu is simple and straightforward just that sometimes it can feel leh cheh (abit tedious) to navigate especially by pressing the hard buttons.


Overall, the Drift Innovation Ghost-S HD's slim bullet-shape design carrying a rugged outlook is suitable for the sporty, encouraging the adventurers even more with built in clever features that has significantly enhanced the user's experience with every detail and vivd images captured.

It sets itself as a all rounder action camera, offering features that even GoPro may not have yet! ;)
Yours at $550 (including accessories).




Hodaka Motoworld
Address: 10 Kaki Bukit Road 1 #01-08 Singapore 416175
Tel: 6844 0078
Opening Hours: 10:00am - 8:00pm